To/For/At


To 
I was talking to my friend while I was doing my homework
I listened to music before I went to sleep
We all speak English in English class
I apologized to the teacher for being late for class
This book belongs to the school
Something bad happened yesterday when I got home

For
I was waiting for a friend to go outside
I asked permission from the teacher to find out if I could get out
He applied for a job
Better blame the one who didn't do his homework
He takes care of his dog every day
I've been waiting so long for the lesson to end

At
The photographer told us to smile
He stared at her and she said, don't stare at me
The sniper always takes aim before shooting
I was looking for my keys because I lost them
Dad said to point me to any car and he would buy it
They laughed at him because he answered the teacher's question incorrectly

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

English exercise

Օ-Ո, ուղղագրություն

Մարտի 9