Translate into English




1. Tom bought a new car last year, but he hasn't sold his old car yet 
2. Mary has been in Japan for two years, and she likes her new job very much 
3. Have you ever been to France? Yes I spent two weeks in Paris last year 
4. I haven't seen Charles for a long time. He was sick last week and hasn't returned to work yet
5. Six months ago Anna went to Spain, and since that day I have no news from her
6. Im looking for my keys. Have you seen them? Yes, you left them in the car yesterday
7. Have you seen Philip recently? I called him several times last week, but no one hasn't been answered
8. Let's go have breakfast together. Thanks, I just had breakfast
9. Hello Bill I haven't seen you for a long time. Where have you been?
10. I heard that Ted was in Australia. Didn't you know? It's been two months since he was there

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

English exercise

Օ-Ո, ուղղագրություն

Մարտի 9